To Scoot or to crawl
Today we caught Isaac actually crawling. Well he was crawling until he made it to the kitchen where he looked like Bambi on the ice. It really wont be long until he is off and walking I am sure. He has to really want to crawl to actually crawl and not just army crawl really fast. He also now follows us around the house it is really exciting. We can also call to him and he follows our voice. This also means that the house is becoming cleaner more often. He figured out how to open up the drawers in the bathroom. Since he can do this we need to either move all of our medicine or start keeping the bathroom door closed. We really need to buy plug covers since he is just fascinated by the outlets. The only room he has yet to really discover is our room. It is fun and stressful, not too much room to put things other then where they are. He has also been being such a good eater. I have been trying to get him to eat 2-3 jars of baby food a day. Most days we are lucky to get 2 in him. The last few days it has been at least 3 jars and almost a whole yogurt. So exciting since he is now sleeping 6 hours before he wakes up. What a relief!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm so glad he's eating well for you! Hooray! :D
Maybe I can send you our plug covers. We never use them; Scarlett's only mildly interested. Let me know if you want them, and I'll look for them!
PS: we might have a couple extra kid-proof drawer hatches...want those too?
Post a Comment