Nothing works
I wish some things were easier then they are. I am at a loss to what to do anymore! I can't get Isaac to eat anything besides milk and even then his milk intake is less than he should have. He is not starved but baby food is not something he eats without a huge fight. Yesterday I tried frozen fruit which resulted in him literally throwing up! I can't get him to sleep, for naps or longer than 4 hours at night. I can't get him to be happy without the naps. Just stress everyday that I am not doing what I need to because he is not doing what he needs to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I'm sorry this is so frustrating! Take heart, you are a great mom! This is your first baby, and though I won't patronize you by saying it will get easier, I will attest, that Bella, our first, seemed to never stop crying too! She's almost 11 now, and thank goodness, at some point, the crying did stop, she finally slept through the night, and she ate! Your son will too, and you will live to tell the tale! Love always!
Post a Comment