Isaac stands and I most of the time have socks on him and the other day he was standing and starting to do the splits and kept looking back at us wondering what to do. I was letting him figure it out for a bit however I really did not want him to pull something so I have hero daddy save him.
I had an apt yesterday and the babysitter said that Isaac brought over three toys to play with on the couch.....wait what I had no clue he carried toys around. I brushed it aside thinking that she took them over for him. Wrong Ben said he brought over a block to him. well I guess he is growing again, in ways I had no clue.
I will have to get a video of this however the other day I was on the couch and Ben was about the house and Isaac crawled over to the couch and pulled himself up on it making a distressed noise. I let him go and then I put it together...... Daddy was going to get him and he was trying to get away and have mommy save him. This is his latest game that he loves playing, now he can't help but start laughing before daddy gets to him. We put him down and daddy "hides" and Isaac looks around and crawls away to me and we say... "Daddy's gonna get you" and he excitedly freaks out!


1 comments:
That is so cute!!!! I love it!
Post a Comment