Sippy cup!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 0 comments
So when Ben's parents were here in between holidays and it was fun one thing that we did is buy sippy cups. Isaac well he is not so sure of water or a sippy cup. We have it out when we feed him cereal and fruits and veggies, he doesn't do too much with it but dump water out. I do not have the valve in it. Most success we had was when he was really hungry and we gave him graham crackers at church. We have done this every week for the last few weeks. He loves graham crackers. He was hungry and had graham crackers, then I offered the sippy cup, he drank away. Isaac also has gained an interest in everything. I still use my mug with a straw that I got from the hospital. He really likes this and wants to figure out what it is and does. I have given him it to droll over and in and then I rinse it out and use it when he is done.

My friend moved 2 and a half hours away, sad, really sad. Well thank you for not changing doctors and for needing doctors appointments. She came back here for a good number of days. Well she also misses us like we miss her and we got a bunch of people together to see her and we came to my house. Well my other friend told me Isaac wanted my water bottle I picked it up and let him again suck on the straw. I then noticed that there were bubbles in the straw. He was sucking up water and swallowing it. My water bottle was empty.

When we went to the store to get sippy cups I quickly shot down any with straws, well maybe I should not have done that. Seriously considered going and getting some. I have not pictures or videos.

0 comments: