Last night we were trying to get him happy and I thought that it might be good to give him tummy time again since it has been a long time...... bad mom I know but I just can't deal with the crying. Usually I use tummy time to get all the snot and boogies out, it always works. Alright so tummy time went like this. Ben put Isaac down and he pushed himself straight up. Ben made the comment that he looks like he is going to crawl and Isaac moved around. Then Ben said he is probably going to roll over and Isaac did. I missed it because I was writing my speech..... I have been so concerned that Ben is going to miss the first things that Isaac does but I am glad that he caught this one. We tried to put him back on his tummy and get the video camera out but you will have to watch the video to see what happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment