Sunday, October 5, 2008 0 comments

Alot has happened, alot has gone on but great things are in my future and mostly I am just excited! I have a new job as of a couple of weeks ago. I work at a music publishing place and then three days a week I babysit the coolest kids on the block! Actually I just claim them as my neices and nephews since I don't get to see mine.

New things in my life....I am driving my own car and have my license now also of about a couple of weeks ago. The freedom is nice. It is nice to be able to help others and give them a ride wherever however I haven't had to do that yet. Which is probablly the best thing since it is not an automatic and I am still learning. I find it very fun to drive and it is good for me! Something very intersting is that I was very sick in a weird way so I went to the doctors and they tols me that i have vertigo!!! I really do not a whole lot about it other than it is not fun at all. I am dizzy and sick to my stomach. This is not fun as you could imagine. I know that I will be okay. One thing that has really happened my desire to trust in the lord more. I was told to get professional help ans that the affects would ot be long term or something to that degree. I believe in the power of the priesthood and know that blessing are from God. It is a struggle and a trial but none the less it will strengthen me. The intersting thing about it is that it helps me to remember my Heavenly Father and what Jesus Christ has done for me! This is a blessing for me to have this opportunity and to do alittle more of my part.

I am attending the singles ward in my stake and most of what I do is with them so is a majority os my life right now and I just need to dowload the pictures that I have and write about the fun things I am doing. Because I am in the family Home Evening committee I get to do lots of super fun activities.

0 comments: