Fourth of July

Monday, July 4, 2011 0 comments



First time in his crib, it lasted long enough for the pictures.


He really looks small in his crib

So Even though Isaac was born way before the Fourth he is still way too little to take to fireworks so I missed them any way. I was also so sick and all I  could do was sleep. Tonight is our Second night with no help. Ben has a early class tomorrow. My parents were supposed to be here today but that will not be happening for reasons that I do not understand. I had a very cute outfit that was red white and blue that I wanted to put Isaac in however it was so cute I put him in a few days ago and like I said not much fits him. I woke up today not realizing it was the fourth and so he ended up in a orange outfit.... Motherly fail.

0 comments: